HornWare.com Forum Index HornWare.com
HornWare.com Help Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sharepoints for Leopard?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HornWare.com Forum Index -> SharePoints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markw10

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Sharepoints for Leopard? Reply with quote

I see there isn't a Leopard version of Sharepoints. Is there one in the works or will the Tiger version work with Leopard?
I'm currently trying to get file sharing and Screen sharing working on a Mac Pro I just purchased. I have a 2nd hard drive in it internally that I want to share across the network. When I set it up none of the other Mac's are able to connect. The finder shows the Mac Pro but I am unable to connect to it. Any ideas? Would Sharepoints help this?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HornWare.com Forum Index -> SharePoints All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: