HornWare.com Forum Index HornWare.com
HornWare.com Help Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to use Batch Rename?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HornWare.com Forum Index -> Picture Namer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ralphjh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: How to use Batch Rename? Reply with quote

I just downloaded Picture Namer 1.4, imported 3 photos from my camera using Image Capture (with "Automatic Task" set to Picture Namer), entered a new Main Name for the first photo and checked "Auto Number Pictures with the Same Name." I then chose Batch Rename from the Actions menu and clicked on the Yes button. Nothing happened, that is, only the first picture has the new main name. The others did not get renamed. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, Ralph (powerbook G4 - OS 10.2.8)
mhorn
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, from your description of what you did, you did nothing wrong. If you can, can you send me the three original pictures with original names so I can try it out?
jayscot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Picture Namer Batch feature Reply with quote

I tried the batch feature with two different folders - one with 9 and another with about 25 .jpg files. Mine would not rename the whole folder of files either- just the first file.

The folders were created on the desktop and I just dragged several .jpg files into it to be renamed.

G4 tower X.2.8, Picture Namer 1.4

Dave
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HornWare.com Forum Index -> Picture Namer All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: