HornWare.com Forum Index HornWare.com
HornWare.com Help Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

auto nubering anomaly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HornWare.com Forum Index -> Picture Namer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattjgerard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: auto nubering anomaly Reply with quote

I am trying to go through a folder with 800 plus images. I am naming them by subject, and there are 5-20 photos per subject. So I am using the "Add _ to all picture names" field and the "Auto number pictures with same name" tick box. The problem is when I do the first group of photos, and re-enter text in the "Add _ to all picture names" field, it continues the number sequence where it left off at the last subject.

Example: Subject 1 is "Christmas 2006" then the auto number number. the group ends with "Christmas 2006 08.jpg" I reset the text in the "Add _ to all picture names" field to "John's Birthday" and keep renaming, the first file it renames as "John's Birthday 09.jpg" instead of "John's Birthday 01.jpg. TIt doesn't reset between differing names. Any Ideas?

Thanks, great app!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HornWare.com Forum Index -> Picture Namer All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: