Home > SharePoints
There are 22 questions available in this category.
- After I have created a File Sharing Only User, how can go back and change their password?
- Does File Sharing need to be enabled to use SharePoints?
- Does SharePoints 3.2.1 work with Panther (Mac OS X 10.3)?
- Does SharePoints contain support for creating FTP shares?
- Does SharePoints contain support for creating WebDAV shares?
- Does SharePoints let me share a FAT formatted drive (Eg. USB flash drive)?
- Does SharePoints work with Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5.x)?
- Does SharePoints, AFS Monitor, etc. run natively on the Intel based Macs?
- Hi, Iım using SharePoints and am having trouble getting a group to stay on a
share. If I click to update share, then select another share, when I come
back the group is "unknown". How do I fix this?
- How do I hide a File Sharing Only user from the login window when Mac OS X starts up?
- How do I upgrade from SharePoints 2.0.7-3.2.1 to SharePoints 3.3 or later?
- I am trying to share files off of a drive that is not my boot volume (FireWire, SCSI, etc.), but the shares disappear whenever I logout. What's going on and how do I fix it?
- I have a Windows (Samba) share setup in SharePoints, but I can't connect to the share from a Windows machine. I keep having problems logging in from the Windows machine. What do I need to do?
- I have created a share using SharePoints with inherit permissions turned on. However, when I create a folder in the shared directory while using the the machine sharing the directory, the new folder doesn't have the correct permissions. What's up?
- I want to backup the preferences that Sharepoints affects. Which files do I need to backup in order to restore my sharepoints?
- Is SharePoints 3.5.1 compatible with Tiger (Mac OS X 10.4)?
- I'm having trouble sharing an external FireWire hard drive. What do I need check to make it work?
- Only 10 simultaneous users seem to be able to login to my Mac OS X machine at a time. Is this normal? What can I do to get past this limit?
- SharePoints currently only changes the permissions for the top level share. Can SharePoints be modified to apply permissions to all folders contained within the shared folder?
- The buttons "Restart SMB Server" and "Restart AppleFileServer" do not appear at the bottom of my SharePoints windows (both pref pane and application). How do I turn the buttons on?
- When I check out groups, I can't see some of the members, because the list does not wrap and there is no scroll bar on that window. It would be good to be able to check on group membership, so could we please have either wrapping or a scroll bar?
- When logging in as an admin user I don't see the sharepoints that I created. I only see all the disk drives that are in my computer. Is this normal behavior? What is going on here?
[ Search FAQ | Home ]
This FAQ is powered by CascadianFAQ v4.1, developed by Summer S. Wilson at Eclectic Designs.
If you would like to contact me, email firstname.lastname@example.org